The summertime is the three months you get to let loose and have some fun! Every day is a Friday and there are endless possibilities for what you can do each week. For when you feel like you're running out of ideas, here's 20 things every teenager should do at least once during the summer:
1) Go on a hike, preferably with a gorgeous waterfall
2) Late night road trips just because
3) Go to the shore weekly
4) Find a drive in theater
Hint: There's one in Orange County, NY.
5) Play paint twister
6) Have a paint water balloon fight
7) Do a color run
8) Road trip out of state with your best friend and loads of snacks
9) Visit haunted locations
10) Go camping
11) Go to a summer concert
12) Stay out late watching the sunset
Or wake up early to watch the sun rise.
13) Relive your childhood and catch some fireflies
14) Swim in a pool after dark
15) Pull all nighters as often as possible
Extra points if you're with your best friends!