Self-love is definitely a process, and I know I have a long way to go in my journey of self-discovery and becoming the best person I can be. I am getting there. There are still things about myself that I would like to change and/or work on to improve and, even though this is about me personally, I am sure that other people will be able to relate.
1. I want to be more assertive in my opinions and stand up for what I believe in.
2. I want to be louder and make certain that people can hear me.
3. I want to be kinder.
4. I want to be able to empathize with people more.
5. I want to physically walk with confidence.
6. I want to be a better leader.
7. I want to show people how much I care about them, and take privileges and people for granted less.
8. I want to look at the world more optimistically and more realistically, with a balance that focuses less on the negative side of things.
9. I want to be a hard worker and stop procrastinating all the time.
10. I want to be less fearful when I try new things, and just go for it.
11. I want to be more consistent in my habits and in what I say.
12. I want to be healthier, both through diet/exercise and through spirituality.
13. I want to rely less on the material things I own, like my phone.
14. I want to learn to be humble.
15. I want to help other people grow and discover themselves.
16. I want to practice gratitude for my situation and how far I have come.
17. I want to stop being so hard on and impatient towards myself and others.
18. I want to let go of the things that don't matter so much, and to stop dwelling on the past frequently.
19. I want to become wiser.
20. Finally, I want to become a better person as I see fit.
I am working on all of these things and, like I said, it is a process. I will find my way and work at it as I go, so there is no need trying to drive myself nuts because I'm not fully happy with the person I am yet. Patience. You will find and make your way.