20 Things To Know About A Cancer Sign

20 Things To Know About A Cancer Sign

Because astrology is cool, man.

7938
20 Things To Know About A Cancer Sign
http://www.homemadegiftguru.com/image-files/cancer-sun-sign-symbol.jpg

It seems as though lately, coming across articles that have to do with things that one should know before dating a certain astrological sign is common. However, it is a rare occurrence to see one of these articles on the astrological sign cancer. When it comes to those with cancer signs, there is more to them then meets the eye.

Initially, the first thing that comes to mind when hearing about the sign, is the word sensitive. But, don't let the initial thought fool you, people who are cancer signs have a lot more depth to them. In fact, they're a lot more like this.

P.S. Being a cancer sign myself, I think I can relate pretty well.

1. We're emotional. It's not like we asked for it. In reality, we wish that we weren't, but we tend to get upset easily and are easily swayed, whether it be because of something of actual significance or not.

2. We're unpredictable. We're a mystery, we like to keep you guessing and on your feet. It makes things interesting, and we sometimes make rash decisions. Hey, what can we say? We like adventures on a whim.

3. We're stubborn. Want a better explanation? Check this out: http://theodysseyonline.com/ui/21-things-should-know-before-dating-stubborn-girl/216049.

4. We're sarcastic. Don't take offense to this, cancer signs tend to just be overly sarcastic. But hey, if we're sarcastic with you it's probably because we're comfortable with you. Give sarcasm to us back, we can take it.

5. We're insecure. This goes hand-in-hand with us being emotional and stubborn. We don't always give ourselves enough credit, nor do we easily take compliments well. We tend to be very judgmental of ourselves, because we are our worse critics.

6. We're often athletic. We're competitive, so we like sports, i.e. playing them.

7. We put emotion into everything. It helps motivate us to follow through, because if we fail, we blame ourselves.

8. We don't like change. Many people do not, but cancer signs tend to react negatively to any kind of change big or small. We can be the worst hoarders also. I still have clothes and notes from 7th grade.

9. We're loving. Don't like affection? Well, we sure do, and we love showing it as much as receiving it.

10. We're loyal. Loyalty is a very important trait to us. If loyalty is broken, it makes us very upset and difficult for us to trust again.

11. We're strong. Cancer signs can be some of the toughest people you'll ever meet. We sure do have a backbone.

12. We're opinionated. Trust us, we love to give our opinion, whether you want to hear it or not. Oops, sorry about it.

13. We're worrywarts. Hey, it annoys us as much as we worry that it annoys you.

14. We're passionate. If we love something, we fully invest in it. We don't like giving up easily on something or someone, especially if we want it.

15. We don't like fights. In fact, we tend to be so passive in certain situations just to avoid one. If we see a fight occurring, we try to find a solution as soon as possible.

16. We are easy to read. Geez, why can't we be more mysterious? People can tell how we're feeling a mile away. Good for you, sometimes not for us.

17. We're sassy. You'll grow to love it, trust us.

18. We're nicest on champagne. If you want to see a happy and chatty person, give us another glass, please.

19. We hate crying, but we do often. Hey, what can we say? We sure wish we didn't, but we let emotion get the best of us sometimes.

20. Like us or love us, you'll never get tired of us. Because who would?