20 Things For Millennials To Feel Their Childhood All Over Again

Do you remember these things?

69
No Expectations For Us

If you're anything like me, sometimes you realize you're growing up and it's not slowing down. Your days of youth feel so far away, but it is like you can remember them as if they were just a few days ago! So, how do you remember the feeling of the good ole' days when you were young and full of energy? You do the things that remind you of your childhood! Here's a list of things to relive your most precious childhood moments all over again:

1. Playing with the crane machines that give you toys, candy, and prizes.

Oh, and realizing how impossible it is to actually win something from one of these machines. You wasted so many precious quarters on those things. Your parents also probably yelled at you and told you what a waste and scam those crane machines were.

2. Playing with Play-doh, silly putty or something of similar consistency.

We used to make the weirdest shapes and play restaurant with Play-doh all the time. Now as adults, we use it as a stress reliever so we don't strangle someone to death.

3. Prank calling strangers and family members.

Do you know the number for 9-1-1?

4. Playing Arcade games.

Once again, you are wasting your precious money on machines that satisfy your boredom for a maximum of five minutes. You just wanted your name on the number one spot on the achievement list.

5. Put on fake tattoos.

They make fake metallic tattoos oriented towards teenagers and young adults (!!!).

6. Watch High School Musical or any other Disney Channel movie.

What time is it? Nostalgia time! Watch your favorite movies (Read it and Weep, High School Musical, Camp Rock, etc. and bask in all their glory.

7. Listening to your childhood music.

For me, that's a mix of Britney Spears and the Backstreet Boys. Pandora helps with this, friends.

8. Creating stupid games to play.

Cops and robbers. Toilet tag. Flashlight tag. You name it and it's a game!

9. Eat a Fruit Roll-Up or By The Foot.

What's not to love about artificial fruit flavor with high servings of sugar? Nothing. Roll it out in your mouth and make it look like your tongue is much longer.

10. Drink a CapriSun or Koolaid.

Consume and exceed your recommended sugar amount for the day.

11. Getting a sweet treat from an ice cream truck.

Whether you liked the Choco Tacos or the character pops (like the Spongebob with the gumball eyes), you'll be savoring every bite of your childhood!

12. Playing some of the video games from our childhood.

Mario, Spyro, Crash, Frogger, and more! Don't have your old games? Look them up online!

13. Chew some Bazooka bubblegum, Big League Chew, Bubble Yum, Hubba Bubba, etc.

14. Use some gel pens.

The Jelly Rolls and Milkys!

15. Watch some Bill Nye!

BILL BILL BILL BILL!

16. Eat some Pizza Bagels!

17. Watch some Disney movies!

18. Eat some Gushers.

Oh my God, everyone wanted to have at least one of your Gushers at lunch time!

19. Watch some 90s television shows!

All That, The Amanda Show, Angry Beavers, Aaah! Real Monsters, Catdog, Dexter's Laboratory and more!

20. Read some of the Scary Stories or Shel Silverstein books.

Feeling like a kid again yet?