1) No matter how hard I try, I can’t sleep in. I’ll wake up at 7 am, and lay in bed till 9 am. Then I force myself to get out of bed because I can't fall back asleep. It's a curse.
2) I’m a coffee drinker; creamer is a must.
3) I love the way a blanket feels after it’s hot out of the dryer.
4) I never used to get emotional during movies, but ever since I’ve begun my life as a college student and I’ve endured life’s hardships, I find every sad moment in a movie relatable.
5) I love having red nails and curling my long, blonde hair. (Okay, y'all could probably guess that one about me).
6) I secretly hate wearing cute clothes. I still wear them for some reason, but as soon as I’m home and I know I don’t have to go anywhere, I’ll throw on a sweatshirt and some leggings.
7) I love cold weather.
8) My favorite time of year is fall because watching the leaves change color and drift to the ground reminds me that everything has a purpose in life, even if it means you have to transform yourself into a newer shade of beautiful in order to come back down to earth.
9) I wish the Vikings would win the super bowl. (...We all know that's not going to happen this year though).
10) I also wish I could lose 30 pounds.
11) Before I go to bed at night, I listen to music super loudly and imagine myself singing in a music video.
12) I hate bees, a lot. Why? I got chased by one around my garage when I was five and I got stung by one twice in my leg and finger.
13) I love the feeling of Butter London lip gloss on my lips.
14) It took me 15 years to get my ears pierced.
15) My favorite Bible verse is Joshua 1:9
16) Sometimes when I get done from working late at night, I’ll crack open a tub of cream cheese and dip extra toast Cheez-its in it. Best midnight snack EVER.
17) Waking up to a fresh blanket of snow while still comfy and cozy in bed is my favorite thing in the world.
18) I can’t fall asleep without a fan on.
19) When I’m stressed out, I take a long, hot shower only using candlelight to see.
20) My relationship with God is the most important thing in the world to me.