20 Things you Didn't Know About Me

20 Things you Didn't Know About Me

It took me 15 years to get my ears pierced.

393
20 Things you Didn't Know About Me
Sydney Shaw

1) No matter how hard I try, I can’t sleep in. I’ll wake up at 7 am, and lay in bed till 9 am. Then I force myself to get out of bed because I can't fall back asleep. It's a curse.

2) I’m a coffee drinker; creamer is a must.

3) I love the way a blanket feels after it’s hot out of the dryer.

4) I never used to get emotional during movies, but ever since I’ve begun my life as a college student and I’ve endured life’s hardships, I find every sad moment in a movie relatable.

5) I love having red nails and curling my long, blonde hair. (Okay, y'all could probably guess that one about me).

6) I secretly hate wearing cute clothes. I still wear them for some reason, but as soon as I’m home and I know I don’t have to go anywhere, I’ll throw on a sweatshirt and some leggings.

7) I love cold weather.

8) My favorite time of year is fall because watching the leaves change color and drift to the ground reminds me that everything has a purpose in life, even if it means you have to transform yourself into a newer shade of beautiful in order to come back down to earth.

9) I wish the Vikings would win the super bowl. (...We all know that's not going to happen this year though).

10) I also wish I could lose 30 pounds.

11) Before I go to bed at night, I listen to music super loudly and imagine myself singing in a music video.

12) I hate bees, a lot. Why? I got chased by one around my garage when I was five and I got stung by one twice in my leg and finger.

13) I love the feeling of Butter London lip gloss on my lips.

14) It took me 15 years to get my ears pierced.

15) My favorite Bible verse is Joshua 1:9

16) Sometimes when I get done from working late at night, I’ll crack open a tub of cream cheese and dip extra toast Cheez-its in it. Best midnight snack EVER.

17) Waking up to a fresh blanket of snow while still comfy and cozy in bed is my favorite thing in the world.

18) I can’t fall asleep without a fan on.

19) When I’m stressed out, I take a long, hot shower only using candlelight to see.

20) My relationship with God is the most important thing in the world to me.