20 Things That I'm Thankful For Of 2016

20 Things That I'm Thankful For Of 2016

Goodbye 2016, hello 2017.
3

With the year 2016 coming to an end, I thought it would be nice to reflect back on this year and make a list of what I am thankful for. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like time flies by ever so quickly without us properly acknowledging what we are thankful for. I want to take a moment and put this all down in words so that I can always come back and reminisce what 2016 meant to me. Here it goes.

I am thankful for...

1. Having the privilge of receiving a first-world education

2. Having amazing friends who are always there for me when I need their support and help

3. Being accepted to my dream school

4. The semester break to spend with my family and friends

5. Having the chance to watch "The Phantom of the Opera," my all-time favorite musical

6. Finally being done with all of my APs (yay no more APs in college!)

7. Having the chance to dance with amazing dancers/choreographers at Northwood High School

8. Having an awesome senior prom at the Nixon library with my high school friends

9. Being able to successfully complete the AP Physics class (my god physics was a pain)

10. Having supportive friends to always go back to in Korea and England

11. Writing for the Odyssey

12. Having the chance to visit my home country, Korea, this year

13. Seeing my brother perform in band for the first time at Northwood High School

14. Having both of my parents, alive and well

15. All the love that I received this year