20 Songs That Will Define Your Fall 2017 Playlist

Looking for something to listen to on your walk to class?
521

It may not feel like autumn yet, but that doesn’t mean that we can’t listen to songs that remind us of cool breezes, warm sweaters and even warmer drinks.

Every season deserves a playlist, and I have compiled 20 songs that should have their own place on your fall playlist.

1. "Too Much To Ask" – Niall Horan

My shadow's dancing/Without you for the first time/My heart is hoping/You'll walk right in tonight.

2. "Empty" – Ray LaMontagne

On past the busted back/Of that old and rusted Cadillac/That sinks into this field/Collecting rain.

3. "Back To Autumn" – Tall Heights

Grateful I can have this earth to/Channel you in my hands/Feel your force in a way.

4. "Fireproof" – One Direction

I think I'm gonna win this time/Riding on the wind and I won't give up/I think I'm gonna win this time/I roll and I roll, 'til I change my luck.

5. "Fortune" (Acoustic) – William Fitzsimmons

It's murky in the meadow/As we draw in the lines we threw/Leveraging the ledgers/Forgetting all the blood we drew.

6. "Jolene" – Ray LaMontagne

Lately, my hands they don't feel like mine/My eyes been stung with dust, I'm blind.

7. "Cecilia" – Simon & Garfunkel

I got up to wash my face/When I come back to bed/Someone's taken my place.

8. "Landslide" – Fleetwood Mac

Can the child within my heart rise above?/Can I sail through the changin' ocean tides?/Can I handle the seasons of my life?

9. "Disney Girls" – Art Garfunkel

Open cars and clearer stars/That's what I've lacked/But fantasy world and Disney girls/I'm coming back.

10. "Dreamer" – Isbells

Think twice/Just before you begin/'cause it's easy/To lose yourself in onward motion.

11. "Siren Song" (Audiotree Live Version) – The Brother Brothers

I write my name on the wall/I sit up straight but slowly fall.

12. "The Chain" – Fleetwood Mac

Listen to the wind blow, down comes the night/Running in the shadows, damn your love, damn your lies. Break the silence, damn the dark, damn the light.

13. "Breathe (In the Air)" – Pink Floyd

For long you live and high you fly/And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry/And all your touch and all you see/Is all your life will ever be.

14. "Wild Thoughts" (Cover) – Harry Styles

I just wanna be your baby/But I can’t be around you/When I’m with you all I get is wild thoughts.

15. "Lost Things" – Jake Howden

We're crawling through the woods/Screaming out their names/We need to go and find them/See them again.

16. "XO" – John Mayer

In the darkest night hour/I’ll search through the crowd/Your face is all that I see/I’ll give you everything.

17. "Can I Stay" – Ray LaMontagne

Can I stay here with you till day breaks/There something you should know I ain’t got no place to go.

18. "Autumn Leaves" – Ed Sheeran

Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?/Float down/Like autumn leaves/Hush now.

19. "Amie" – Damien Rice

Nothing unusual, nothing's changed/Just a little older that's all/You know when you've found it,/There's something I've learned/'Cause you feel it when they take it away.

20. "Nervous" – Gavin James

Cause we lived at the carnival in summer/We scared ourselves to death on a ghost train/And just like every ferris wheel stops turning/Oh I guess we had an expiration date.