20 Song Lyrics To Live By

20 Song Lyrics To Live By

"And I think to myself, what a wonderful world."

1959
20 Song Lyrics To Live By
Flickr

The business that comes along with all of our lives is endless, and sometimes we forget that it's the simple things in life that keep us all going. Whether stress from school, work, or other obstacles life brings along can get you down sometimes, it's important to take a deep breath and look at the bigger picture instead of letting the little things that don't go your way keep you down.

1 . "Dream on."

Dream On - Aerosmith

2. "It's better to say too much, then never say what you need to say again."

Say - John Mayer

3. "Lean on me when you're not strong and I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on."

Lean On Me - Bill Withers

4. "You know, it's funny how freedom can make us feel contained."

Waste - Foster the People

5. "And I think to myself, what a wonderful world."

What a Wonderful World - Stevie Wonder

6. "Take my hand, take my whole life too, but I can't help falling in love with you."

Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis Presley

7. "Even the genius asks questions."

Me Against the World - 2 Pac

8. "A world without heroes is like a world without sun, you can't look up to anyone."

A World Without Heroes - Kiss

9. "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."

Closing Time - Semisonic

10. "All you need is love, love. Love is all you need."

All You Need is Love - The Beatles

11. "You've got a friend in me."

You've Got a Friend in Me- Randy Newman

12. "Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself."

Before You Accuse Me - Eric Clapton

13. "Don't criticize what you can't understand."

The Times They Are A-Changin' - Bob Dylan

14. "When you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance."

I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack

15. "Let it be."

Let it Be - The Beatles

16. "I'm not afraid of dying, why should I be? We all gotta go sometime."

The Great Gig in the Sky - Pink Floyd

17. "There are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on."

Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin

18. "Who says I can't be free from all the things I used to be?"

Who Says - John Mayer

19. "I hope you don't mind that I put down in words, how wonderful life is while you're in the world."

Your Song - Elton John

20. "It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, it's what you leave behind when you go."

Three Wooden Crosses - Randy Travis