20 Reasons Why Chanel From Scream Queens Is The Total It Girl

We all have a Chanel #1 in our life.

138
Twitter

Oh my gosh..finally, season two of "Scream Queens" is on and all of us girls are excited..because, well, Chanel - or should I say The Chanels - are back. These girls may have been put through the ringer in season one, but that doesn't mean they won't come back just as fierce. Everything about them is fabulous and why wouldn't we envy them a little? Okay, maybe not them, but the fact that they can wear outrageous clothing and get away with it. But I want to discuss why Queen B Chanel Number One is the ultimate bae.

1. She is a total b**** and can get away with it.

2. The fact that she can fake cry and no one knows it. She's totally believable.

3. She makes that face that we all make when we totally bomb a test.

4. Three words: Pumpkin Spice Latte.

5. Liar, liar pants on fire...but she gets away with it.

6. A girl should always have goals and she clearly does.

7. Her boys. John Stamos & that hot Chad character...totally not fair.

8. She asks questions in the cutest ways. See she can have sweet moments too.

9. She's the girl we all love to hate.

10. Can I just have her closet? Please...

11. SQUAD GOALS.

12. She is hilarious.

13. She is classy but still likes to have fun.

14. Failure isn't in her vocabulary.

15. She thinks of fun things for her friends to do.

16. She gets annoyed but isn't afraid to say something sarcastic that takes a stab at people.

17. She doesn't do sincere a "sorry."

18. She isn't afraid to order pizza like I know many of us do. Dominoes is probably her best friend honestly.

19. She does revenge so well.

20. I mean she is Chanel Oberlin.

So yeah Chanel Oberlin may be a sassy little biotch but at the end of the day I would be totally down to hang with her as long as I don't get killed.