20 Realizations That Are Too True If You're A Junior In College

9836
Tumblr

Somehow, in the midst of all of the partying, late night cramming, and working to try and afford rent, you realize that you have survived two years of college and are now officially a junior. Where did the time go? Here are 20 realizations that are too true if you are now a junior in college:

1. It's syllabus week, and somehow you have already managed to get behind in classes.

2. When staying home on a Thursday night seems more appealing than going out

3. And when you do go out, you feel like you are surrounded by 16 year olds who can't handle their own.

4. You are now officially too old to crush on all of the new fraternity pledges.

5. So now, the only thing about pledges that gets you excited is that you now have free rides to every party (that is, if you decide to go).

6. You are stuck in that awkward few months before you turn 21 when you don't want to go to a house party but you also don't want to try your luck at the bar.

7. You have the same three professors for the next four semesters, and you more than likely can't stand any of them.

8. You're supposed to be excited that you're done with general education classes, and are finally getting involved in your major, but really you're just in denial that in two years you are about to enter the real world.

9.*In your major classes* Is this actually what I want to do for the rest of my life?

10. Even though you might follow them on social media, you realize that you barely have any friends from high school. When did that happen?

11. Being single for the first few years might have been fun but now you have to get your shit together and find a man that could potentially want to marry you. Good luck!

12. Your day is starting to look like a full-time adult schedule - class, work, dinner, bed. When did life get so boring?

13. These incoming freshman girls look like Kendall and Kylie Jenner, while your freshman year you looked like Emma Roberts during her Unfabulous TV show days. How do these girls do it?

14. As much as you joked about a victory lap, you might actually be here an extra semester.

15. When you graduated high school and thought those were the best four years of your life. You were so wrong.

16. You actually debate on wearing a t-shirt and running shorts to a party.

17. Is getting blackout drunk still acceptable???

18. Thank god the word "Burnetts" is no longer in your vocabulary.

19. Eating at the dining hall you once despised actually sounds like heaven now.

20. And the worst realization of all: In only two short years you will have to leave the greatness that is college and get a big kid job.