20 Songs You Should Check Out During Quarantine

In light of this troubling COVID-19 pandemic, being stuck in quarantine for more than three months has definitely come with a lot of self-reflection. Sometimes, depression has kicked in from time to time, but as many people around me know, music is my go-to. I thank Spotify and even the most recent album releases this year for keeping me entertained as we all hope to survive this pandemic (one that seems like it's not going away anytime soon).

For the past few days, I've been interested in discovering new artists, songs, or listening to what's not on the radio. Truth be told, the "Say So" and "Savage" era of this year was pretty cute, but it gets too overrated over time.

Here are a few songs that I have been listening to the most during quarantine. You should also check them out and see what matches your own tastes!

1. Tame Impala - "Instant Destiny"

Tame Impala - Instant Destiny (Official Audio) www.youtube.com

2. Mark Ronson - "Truth" (feat. Alicia Keys & The Last Artful, Dodgr)

Mark Ronson - Truth (Audio) ft. Alicia Keys, The Last Artful, Dodgr www.youtube.com

3. Jessie Reyez - "INTRUDERS"

Jessie Reyez - INTRUDERS (Audio) www.youtube.com

4. 070 Shake - "Microdosing"

070 Shake - Microdosing (Audio) www.youtube.com

5. Diana Gordon - "Sad Boys"

Diana Gordon "Sad Boys" [Official Lyrics Video] www.youtube.com

6. Chloe x Halle - "Do It"

Chloe x Halle - Do It (Official Video) www.youtube.com

7. Iyla - "Juice"

iyla - Juice (Official Music Video) www.youtube.com

8. Jhene Aiko - "Define Me"

Jhené Aiko - Define Me (interlude / Official Audio) www.youtube.com

9. H.E.R. - "Free"

H.E.R. - Free (Audio) www.youtube.com

10. Kehlani - "Grieving" (feat. James Blake)

Kehlani - Grieving ft. James Blake [Official Audio] www.youtube.com

11. Jude - "Forgot About God"

forgot about God - Jude OFFICIAL Music Video [en quarantine] www.youtube.com

12. Brockhampton - "BOY BYE"

Boy Bye - BROCKHAMPTON www.youtube.com

13. Amber Mark - "What If"

Amber Mark - What If (Official Video) www.youtube.com

14. Sabrina Claudio - "Numb"

Sabrina Claudio - Numb (Official Audio) www.youtube.com

15. Kiana Lede - "Mad At Me"

Kiana Ledé - Mad At Me. (Official Video) www.youtube.com

16. Raveena - "Salt Water"

Salt Water www.youtube.com

17. Qveen Herby - "Vitamins"

Qveen Herby - Vitamins www.youtube.com

18. Tierra Whack - "Unemployed"

Tierra Whack – Unemployed [Official Music Video] www.youtube.com

19. Drake - "Losses"

Drake - Losses (Audio) www.youtube.com

20. Yuna - "Castaway" (feat. Tyler, The Creator)

Yuna - Castaway ft. Tyler, The Creator www.youtube.com