With the Netflix release of a brand new season of Gilmore Girls just a week away, there is much to be anticipated as we finally revisit everyone's favorite quaint Connecticut town (Stars Hollow). Since the streaming service first announced its revival of the beloved fast-talkers, online articles predicting the seasons storylines have abounded. Wanting to throw my hat in the ring, I spent the past week exclusively re-watching all seven seasons in order to make the most calculated predictions possible.
1. Lorelai will want some coffee.
2. And Luke will be loath to give it to her.
3. Sookie will be clumsy and maybe drop something.
4. Richard might not be around.
5. There will be a town meeting.
6. During the town meeting, Taylor will say, "Order, order in the court!"
7. Someone will get pregnant.
8. The pregnant person will be Mrs. Kim.
9. Everyone will avoid the fact that Michelle is a girl's name.
10. Rory will get embarrassed and say, "Mom!"
11. Babette might need glasses now.
12. But they are just for reading.
13. There will be a scene or two set in the grocery store (Doose's Market).
14. The gazebo will still be there.
15. Jess will be a "bad boy."
16. Lauren Graham will reprise her role as the iconic Lorelai Gilmore.
17. It will premiere on Netflix.
18. There will be some fights.
19. But in the end, everyone still loves each other.
20. Except you, Luke's daughter. You are too random.