20 Of The Most Memorable Quotes from ‘The Vampire Diaries’ That Will Make You Want To Sink Your Teeth Into The Series

If you haven't watched this series on Netflix, these quotes are sure to make you binge-watch!

325
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder in The Vampire Diaries

This hit-series, created in 2009, features eight seasons of highly-emotional, drama-packed fun. This show is worth binge-watching multiple times over.

1. "When anybody tells me I can't do something, I prove them wrong." – Caroline Forbes

2. "Anybody capable of love is capable of being saved." – Caroline Forbes

3. "The first rule of truly living - do the thing you're most afraid of."- Rebekah Mikaelson

4. "Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes it simply means that you are a strong person." - Elena Gilbert

5. "But then, eventually, you'll start to swim and every single breath that you fight for will make you stronger. And I promise that you will beat it." - Elena Gilbert

6. "My blood can literally destroy him. If that's not a sign that we're in a toxic relationship..." - Elena Gilbert

7. "Love's always going to require a huge leap of faith." - Josette Laughlin

8. "The only one I can count on is… me." - Damon Salvatore

9. "I've been in love. It's painful and pointless and overrated." - Damon Salvatore

10. "Everything I like about me is you." - Tyler Lockwood

11. "Mother made us vampires. She didn't make us monsters. We did that to ourselves." - Elijah Mikaelson

12. "You know you're making the wrong choice yet you're making it anyways." - Jeremy Gilbert

13. "It's probably best you don't torture yourself with memories from the past." - Stefan Salvatore

14. "But how do I stop the monster without becoming one myself?" - Stefan Salvatore

15. "I'm like a supernatural Madonna, don't you think?" - Silas

16. "I think you found a way to get out of bed this morning, and that makes you the strongest person I know."- Alaric Saltzman

17. "I don't want to hate you because if I hate you, then I have nothing left." - Enzo

18. "I'm that guy, right? That guy that won't shut up. Oh, I hate that guy." - Kai Parker

19. "You're brave, loyal, patient. I want to be more like you."- Kai Parker

20. "I've become my worst nightmare. The authority figure." - Jenna Sommers