20 Of The Best Office Quotes

20 Of The Best Office Quotes

"I am Beyoncè. Always."

16
20 Of The Best Office Quotes

"The Office" is one of those shows that no matter how many times you watch it, it just gets better and better. If you haven't watched it, stop what you're doing right now and pull up your Netflix. Whether you're alone or with your friends, you'll be laughing 'til you cry.

1. "Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information." – Michael

2. "Saddle shoes with denim? I will literally call protective services." – Oscar

3. "Hate to see you leave but love to watch you go. 'Cause of your butt." – Michael

4. "I wonder what people like about me? Probably my jugs." – Phyllis

5. "Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." – Jim

6. "Through concentration, I can raise and lower my cholesterol at will." – Dwight

7. "I love inside jokes. Love to be a part of one someday." – Michael

8. "Sometimes I’ll start a sentence and I don’t even know where it’s going. I just hope I find it along the way." – Michael

9. "How would I describe myself? Three words: Hard-working. Alpha male. Jackhammer. Merciless. Insatiable." – Dwight

10. "It’s never too early for ice cream, Jim." – Michael

11. "Why are all these people here? There are too many people on this Earth. We need a new plague." – Dwight

12. "Do you think doing alcohol is cool?" – Michael

13. "You couldn’t handle my undivided attention." – Dwight

14. "I'm not superstitious... but I am a little stitious." – Michael

15. “If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice.” –Michael

16. “The worst thing about prison was — was the Dementors.” – Michael

17. “I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.” – Michael

18. “I am running away from my responsibilities. And it feels good.” – Michael

19. “I have flaws. What are they? I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I’ll hit somebody with my car.” – Michael

20. "I am Beyoncè. Always." – Michael