20 Happy Songs to Get You Through the Week

An upbeat playlist guaranteed to keep you smiling!

54

Well, it’s another week, friends! That beautiful, fresh fall feeling is in the air. Life is happening everywhere, so that’s pretty cool. And you are special and living your very special life, so that’s really cool. So, in my professional opinion, I would say that taking these lovely details of life into consideration, it is a good week to have a good week! Don’t let midterms or whatever other stress consuming you at the moment get you down! And what better way to get you in a good mood than with some fun music? Here are some great upbeat songs to keep you smiling and ready to conquer the week ahead!

1. Whatever Forever by the Mowgli's

2. Don’t Leave Me (Ne me quitte pas) by Regina Spektor

3. You Go Down Smooth by Lake Street Drive

4. Put Your Records On by Corinne Rae Bailey

5. Good Day by Jukebox the Ghost

6. The Freedom Song by Jason Mraz

7. Love Love Love by Avalanche City

8. Drive by The Well Pennies

9. Pierre by Ryn Weaver

10. Ain't Got Far To Go by Jess Glynne

11. Upside Down by Jack Johnson

12. Circles by machineheart

13. Good Times by the Jepettos

14. Everything’s Okay by Lenka

15. I Wanna Be Like Me by Sara Bareilles

16. Junk of the Heart (Happy) by the Kooks

17. No Matter Where You Are by Us the Duo

18. You Know It by Colony House

19. Ultraviolet by Dagny

20. Everything’s Gonna Be Alright by Bob Marley

I hope you've enjoyed this fun little playlist! Now listen along, jam out, and get out there and make this week a happy one because in the words of Bob Marley, "every little thing's gonna be alright"! You've got this!