With winter storms rolling in, classes getting intense, and the general stress of life, we could all use some time to relax. While you're procrastinating that next paper, here are 20 tweets, from "the swedish house mafia" to "how lil kids cough," to keep in your back pocket for when you need a laugh.
1. This wish
We all have that one grudge that sticks with us.
2. This conspiracy theory
I mean...I buy it.
3. This nostalgia trip
Maybe a little too relatable.
4. This idiosyncrasy you might be guilty of right now
It's just part of being human.
5. This exposure of our unfulfilled desire for human connection
There's just something about the phrase "tex mesage."
6. This now-iconic observation
Would it really hurt parents to teach their kids some manners?
7. This happy couple
"The Notebook" has nothing on this.
8. This friendly interaction
9. This disappointed dog
She looks like she's taking the divorce rather well.
10. This idea we should all agree with
That look? Llama take a selfie!
11. This magical idea
We are all Pinocchio.
12. This recognition of civic duty
Bus drivers are heroes and if you disagree you're wrong.
13. This son who probably had many öats
He is the chosen one.
14. This interior design choice
This sparks joy.
15. This introvert's nightmare
Please, just let me enjoy my chips in peace.
16. This missing link
Lucy has nothing on this discovery.
17. This secret operation
A foolproof way to buy new friends.
18. This helpful mnemonic
An essential to everyday life.
19. This act of revenge
Macbeth has nothing on this.
20. And this excellent plan
I like that tweet. That is a nice tweet.