20 Disney Channel Movies We All Love And Miss

Get ready for a trip down memory lane.

47
google

I know I can say it for myself and about 90 percent of everyone else Disney Channel was their childhood. After a long day of school, you would come home and turn on the TV and see if your favorite show was on. You would pray your new favorite "Lizzie Mcguire" episode was about to start or one of the "Halloweentowns" were on. Every Disney movie helped mold your childhood, and they are all still everyones favorite movies to sit and binge watch.

The Parent Trap (1998)

I know we were all wondering the same thing watching this movie…..How did they get Hallie and Annie in the same scene when they are one person?

Halloweentown (1998)

Hey, Marnie, wait for me at the bus stop. I'm coming with you to Halloweentown.

My Date With The President's Daughter (1998)

"Come on I want you to meet my daddy!"

"You mean the president? Of our country?"

Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century (1999)

Zoom Zoom Zoom, you make my heart go Boom Boom, my super Nova Girl!

The Thirteenth Year (1999)

I want gills and a tail. Do only teenagers born to mermaids get those?

Smart House (1999)

Every person wanted this house….except for the crazy robot mom taking over!

Quints (2000)

Five new brothers and sisters would scare me too. I’m on your team, Kimberly.

Mom's Got A Date With A Vampire (2000)

Cell phone is to teenager what coffin is to vampire.

Phantom of the Megaplex (2000)

Oh hell no...

Life-Size (2000)

Where do I sign up to get all my old Barbie dolls tuned into a human best friend?

Motocrossed (2001)

"Guys would do anything to beat you."

"Yeah, but they have to keep up with me first!"

Luck of the Irish (2001)

"You mean I'm a leprechaun, too?"

Max Keeble’s Big Move (2001)

Don’t we all just miss that spiky hair and Josh Peck in the robe?!

Double Teamed (2002)

Cadet Kelly (2002)

Hilary Duff wore army pants and flip flops, so I bought army pants and flip flops.

Gotta Kick It Up (2002)

"Si se puede!"

Eddie's Million Dollar Cook-Off (2003)

Hey Eddie, want to make me one of those Eddie Dogs?

The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003)

What girl didn’t want to be Lizzie McGuire? Goodbye Lizzie McGuire, hello fabulous!”

Halloween town High (2004)

“For a thousand years the worlds divide. Creatures of magic in Halloweentown reside. Witches and goblins forced to take flight, driven away by evil Iron Knights. But the era is over - the world's reunite. The portal is open, but not without a fight.”

Stuck In The Suburbs (2004)

Brittany experienced what every teenage girl dreams about happening to them, meeting a pop star. I mean I don’t blame her, who wouldn't want Jordan Cahill’s phone to end up in their hands.