1. Take a walk on North Campus.
2. Rent a bike and explore Athens.
3. Visit the Georgia Art Museum
4. Pick up some Chick-Fil-A, but not on Sundays...
5. Visit the State Botanical Gardens.
6. Take a walk at the Sandy Creek Nature Center.
7. Lay down a blanket and have a picnic on North Campus.
8. Get ice cream at Ben and Jerry's downtown.
9. Go to the Bear Hollow Zoo.
10. Kayak with Big Dogs on the River.
11. Get some coffee and people watch at the Starbucks on the corner downtown.
12. Grab some delicious waffles at Waffle House.
13. Go to any sporting event, besides football, with your UGA ID for free!
14. Grub out at CookOut.
15. Jump in the fountain and relax on Herty Field.
16. Bring a frisbee to Myer's quad and get some fresh air.
17. Support a sorority or fraternity's philanthropy event and give back!
18. Tailgate the football games! (never can go wrong here!)
19. Ring the bell to celebrate... anything!
20. Relax in an Eno between two trees and enjoy the beautiful weather.