The Last 2 Weeks Of The Fall Semester For College Girls, As Told By Kristen Bell

5. You are offended when the professor asks if that is really the best you can do.
108661

The last two weeks of the semester are like a whole new world. You're tired all the time and most likely living on caffeine. You have a million projects and papers to complete. You have to prepare for finals. It's a mess. We've all been there, even (in some ways) Kristen Bell.

1. You've been sitting at your computer for over four hours writing a paper and your brain is fried.

2. You really like a professor but their latest assignment is enough to kill you.

3. You hide snacks in your bra for lecture because you never know when you're gonna have stress hunger.

4. You constantly think about going home for winter break.

6. You know your paper is bad but you're just dealing with it.

7. You realize you can get a D on the final and still get a B in the class.

8. You realize you must do well on a final to pass.

9. Your professor gives you all the answers to the final during your last class.

10. You have to do all the work because your final project partner doesn't do their share.

11. Your lab partner tries to explain why they didn't help.

12. You try to explain to your roommate that you accidentally stress ate all her pop tarts.

13. You show up at office hours to kiss up to your professor or teaching assistant.

14. You try to convince yourself to keep off Netflix.

15. You can't convince yourself to stay off Netflix.

16. You realize you forgot to turn an assignment in.

17. You realize that it's Tuesday, not Wednesday.

18. You try to explain your situation to friends.

19. You see your fashionista friend walk into class wearing sweats.

20. You two realize you're twinning.

21. You just want to give up already.

22. Your professor says they added 20 questions to the final.

23. You realize they are serious.

24. You decide not to study for anything and hope for the best.