19 Times Titus Andromedon Channeled Every College Student in "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt"

From our most colorful histrionics, to our most stringent "broke"ness, Titus Andromedon channels the typical college student.

138
Cloudfront

It's here! "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" is officially on Netflix and it's all the rage. Obviously, one of the greatest characters in that show is Titus Andromedon/ Ronald Wilkerson/Yoshimura. While watching the show, I realized that Titus was actually a voice of truth, dropping shady quips throughout the episodes. Sometimes, he even channeled the struggles that college students go through! Ranging from our overly dramatic reactions, to our "broke"-ness, Titus epitomized us on the following occasions:

1. He knows to feign distraction when he's busy listening in to a juicy conversation.

2. He understands the realization of being broke as hell.

3. He gets the struggle we all have to go through when we get bouts of narcissism.

4. I mean, who did?

5. We've all done this:

6. He also gets creative when he's broke and he needs a favor.

7. Also, he knows and feels the same way we do when professors give us multiple assignments.

8. He acts the way we wish/do when it's pay day! #mywaytilpayday

9. He has us all wishing we had his flair for the dramatic.

10. He delivers his disappointment the way we honestly wish we could. #dreamgirls #nononotheresnoway #jenniferhudson

11. We've all done this:

12. We all wish we had his finesse in the art of shade throwing. Because shade throwing is a thing now. #shade

13. He channels his inner "Lion King" (something I'm sure we've all tried to do at some point in our lives). #aaaasiwegnalabibisibabasitchoubooum

14. When he goes full diva, he has us all clapping and "YASS"-ing.

15. He knows all about, "Faking it, until you make it," using the art of bullshit when writing papers and giving presentations. #saywhat #itwasntme

16. At some point, we've all been as cuckoo for a hot bodied papichulo/mamacita as he has.

17. We've all done the dramatic entrance/reveal.

18. He's done it, and we've done it.

19. Basically, Titus is proof that we're all: