19 Memes That Perfectly Describe Teaching

"A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination and instill a love of learning." -- Brad Henry

Teaching is not as easy as it seems, and even those who are in college for education know they have a big road ahead of them. With the help of Pinterest, I found some memes that perfectly describe teaching.

1. To Those Future Teachers

Don't worry, teaching is the right path despite all the set backs coming your way!

2. Teaching In General

After you are a skilled teacher, you learn better techniques and methods...or you become more tolerant of your students.

3. The Class Outline

Despite popular belief, students this is very important and not just a bunch of crap.

4. Life Of A Teacher

We are masters at multi-tasking regular multi-tasking. Confusing? Just imagine actually living through that.

5. Students Who Procrastinate

Procrastination may seem like a good idea, but it hurts everyone. Especially the teacher and your grade.

6. Dealing With A Disruptive Classroom

Good luck to those teachers with those disruptive classrooms! I'll keep you in my thoughts.

7. Grading That Hasn't Been Done yet

Procrastinating happens for teachers too; it can be dangerous and can pile up quickly. "Wait, grades are due when?"

8. The Debate On Whether Or Not To Call In

This is also the point where you wish you had pre-made sub plans, but no, you had to hit next episode on Netflix instead.

9. Broken Copy Machines

Copiers are probably the most desired item in schools for teachers, and nine times out of 10, they are broken. Like, get it together machines, we have work to do.

10. Thoughts On State Mandates/Requirements

Oh, yes, Mr. State Official, please tell me how you know these new requirements and vast curriculum changes will change the educational system. Wait, you have no experience in a classroom? Hmm...

11. Allowing Kids To Hand In Late Work

I gave you one chance, and you decided to take it for granted. So, don't blame the teacher when your grade suffers.

12. Open Note Tests

The notes taken in class are to study from for the tests, not to totally disregard them and ignore them until test day.

13. Advocating Studying

Studying will help! You will need it in college and high school! Get used to the real world, honey.

14. PDA

You are not on the Titanic; you don't have to make out like it's your last moments on earth. Unless I see video camera filming a romantic-comedy, you should not be on top of each other in the hallway.

15. Lesson Plans Outside Of School

Hmm...why waste a beautiful weekend making lesson plans and not get paid for it? Yeah, I'm going to avoid all my responsibilities by online shopping and binge watching "New Girl."

16. Professional Development

The words "Professional Development" will haunt you to the end of your career, especially if you had to contribute involuntarily.

17. State Testing

New York state, where you at? Common Core, Regents exams, State Assessments and anything else the state tries to throw at you will three days notice.

18. Forgetting Writing Utensils

There are literally pencils and pens everywhere. While you were busy sucking your significant other's face like it was the end of time, you could have been asking them to borrow a pen.

19. Students Actually Using What You Taught Them

Despite the humor behind this article, student achievement is the best gift a teacher could get. Well, besides summer vacation.