The 18 New Tracks You Need To Kick Off Summer

There's gotta be one song you like on this list...

2
YouTube

Summer is finally upon us. Not the season, but the 3-month break where students tackle various adventures wherever they may take them. However, I am a strong believer that a summer is as good as the playlist in which accompanies it. Recently, there has been albums dropping and fresh hits releasing every week leading up to the weeks of sun. Just last week, two new full albums were given to the world from Harry Styles and Zac Brown Band. I wanted to write a beneficial article for the sake of my readers to have a better summer, now that it is beginning. Therefore I decided to give the regular 6 people who read my articles can listen to 20 new songs, if they haven't heard them already. And if you're a new reader, welcome to the newest tracks on your summer playlist. All of our lives are ran by the technology in our pockets, and I know everyone uses that technology to carry hundreds of songs with them wherever they go. With that being said, if you use Spotify, feel free to check out my playlist already created. If there is one thing I know about music, one song to an individual may be a masterpiece, but to another bystander, it is okay at best. Music is different for everyone, and that's what makes it beautiful, however, I am not here to discuss music itself, just simply recommending songs to check out for the summer. There's a little bit of everything below, a little electronic, some pop, a touch of hip-hop, and even country. I enjoy every song listed, given some people may not like any of them, at least try these (soon to be) hits. I guarantee these songs will boost your summer mood. P.S. - even though they are numbered, they are not ranked in any particular order.

18. Don't You Feel It - Sub Focus, ALMA

17. Second One to Know - Chris Stapleton

16. That's What I Like (Alan Walker Remix) - Bruno Mars

15. Carolina - Harry Styles

14. Drama - AJR

13. New Religion - The Heydaze

12. Start Over - Zac Brown Band

11. Thunder - Imagine Dragons

10. It Ain't Me (TIËSTO Remix) - Kygo, Selena Gomez

9. Sweet Tooth - Scott Helman

8. I'm The One - DJ Khaled, Justin Beiber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, and Lil Wayne

7. No Vacancy - OneRepublic

6. Hallelujah - Logic

5. Malibu - Miley Cyrus

4. Hard Times - Paramore

3. Slow Hands - Niall Horan

2. Coloring Outside the Lines - MisterWives

1. HUMBLE. - Kendrick Lamar (explicit)