Grace? That's my middle name.
That's a joke I used to have with my family. We actually still have that joke. Shhhhh.
Here's times that I've given in and just accepted my clumsy fate:
1. When I ran into the door
It happens to the best of us.
2. When I ran into the doorframe
This is probably the best representation of when that happens.
3. When I fell down the stairs
4. When I tripped going up the stairs
5. When I rolled down the hill covered in snow
6. When I fell off a wooden plank and hit my head
7. When I got a bloody nose in PE by the basketball bouncing off someone's head and landing on my nose
8. When I had a "yard sale" wipeout while skiing
9. When I stubbed my toe
Can anyone call a "toe truck"?
See what I did there?
10. When I hit my funny bone
11. When I hit the knobby part of my ankle that apparently doesn't have a name but I hope you know what I'm talking about
12. When I fell out of the tree I was climbing
My brother didn't even bother to ask if I was okay.
13. When I tripped over my own foot
It's practically a daily occurrence. I don't even notice it anymore.
14. When I knocked my drink over
Or got hit in the face with it. It's all the same. Still sad.
15. When I slipped on the wet floor
Or if my shoes are wet and I slip on the floor because there's no mats to dry my shoes off on.
16. When I avoided all the puddles but the biggest one
And it always happens to get me completely soaked.
17. When I dropped my phone
Oh my gracious, how adorable is that dog.
Dropping my phone can occur anywhere. The bathroom, my bed, the beach, class, church, my car, the parking lot, out of my pocket, it jumping out of my pocket to fall on the ground. It's a magic maker.
18. Last, but not least, when I fell for no reason
Okay, let's be real, cats falling is one of the funniest things to waste time watching.
Falling for no reason happens all the time, might as well accept it.
Hope you enjoyed my list of agony and got some laughs out of it. Maybe you can relate.