18 Thoughts You May Have About Your New Zodiac Sign

Your horoscope could be way off because of NASA's recent discovery.

73

As you may have heard, NASA recently discovered a new Astrological Sign: Ophiuchus. If you’re like me, you read your horoscope everyday and convince yourself that it is always right and always fits into some part of your life…because the stars, duh. But now that there are 13 constellations rather than 12, the dates have changed and that means zodiac signs have as well. If you’re just figuring all of this out right now, here are the new date ranges for each zodiac sign. You may want to take a deep breath before reading.

Capricorn: Jan. 20 to Feb. 16

Aquarius: Feb. 16 to March 11

Pisces: March 11 to April 18

Aries: April 18 to May 13

Taurus: May 13 to June 21

Gemini: June 21 to July 20

Cancer: July 20 to Aug. 10

Leo: Aug. 10 to Sept. 16

Virgo: Sept. 16 to Oct. 30

Libra: Oct. 30 to Nov. 23

Scorpio: Nov. 23 to Nov. 29

Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 to Dec. 17

Sagittarius: Dec. 17 to Jan. 20

Okay so now that you’ve figured out your new zodiac sign, here are some thoughts we may be having:

1. My zodiac sign could have changed?!

2. Finds out sign did in fact change

3. Well where the hell is this constellation and how did NASA not find it sooner, before reading my horoscope on multiple sites became a thing?

4. Does a shit ton of research to find out if this new zodiac sign is actually real

5. Or is lucky enough to find out that your zodiac sign stayed the same and wasn’t affected by the new birthday ranges

6. *Texts friends asking if their sign changed*

7. Remember if your horoscope has changed then your crush's probably has too *Looks up their old sign to see if you need to be reading a different zodiac sign’s daily horoscope for them*

8. You think about how much your old sign described you perfectly and was always so accurate

9. *Reads adjectives that describe new sign*…well I guess these adjectives describe me too

10. Convinces self that new sign isn’t so bad and is actually more of a fit than your old sign

11. But then you realize you have a tattoo of your old zodiac sign

12. Checks the horoscope app and realizes it isn’t updated with the new range of birthdays

13. Do I read my old sign because that’s what my birthday falls under, or do I read my new sign, which has the old range of birthdays?

14. *Checks both old sign and new sign and decides which applies more to your life at that moment*

15. Tries reading the horoscope of the new sign everyday, but can’t help yourself from looking at your old sign’s horoscope too

16. Eventually gets sick of looking at both horoscopes and doesn’t look at either anymore

17. Thinks about how much your horoscope meant to you but now you can’t even read it because you don’t know which sign is actually yours

18. Wonders if horoscopes are actually accurate at all, which is what your roommate’s been trying to tell you since before your sign changed