Ah, Target. The place you come to get one thing and end up leaving with everything except for the one thing you came for. The amount of times my friends and I have said we're just going to make a "quick trip" to Target and ended up staying for hours and leaving with empty wallets is unhealthy. It happens to the best of us. I think I speak for all of us when I say that these are some thoughts I have when going to Target:
1. I won't be long, I just need to grab deodorant.
2. I might as well check out the dollar section too while I'm here.
3. I'm sure I'll have an event to go to at some point, so I should probably look for an outfit so I'm prepared.
4. Aww, this dog toy is so cute. I need it.
I don't even have a dog...
5. Oh my god, I love baby clothes. I'm just going to look.
I'm not pregnant and most definitely do not have a baby...
6. Look at this cool cup!
I obviously need this.
7. 50% off shoes?!
And they have my size?! I mean, it's practically fate. I have to get them.
Give me all the snacks.
9. This throw pillow is so cute!
*throws pillow in cart to throw on bed that is overflowing with throw pillows*
10. And they have the matching blanket?!
It would just be rude for me to separate a pair.
11. Oh, I need some new make up too.
12. Man, I'm kinda thirty. I should get some Starbucks.
13. I've been here for 2 hours?! I need to go.
Why is it dark out? It was light when I came in. What year is it?!
14. I might as well glance through this magazine while I wait online.
15. Wow this magazine has some good stuff in it! I'm getting this, too.
16. I should probably through some gum on the conveyer belt, too.
It would just be unhygienic to walk around with bad breath.
18. I'm never coming back to this store again.
LOL okay, I'll probably be back next week.