This year I participated in my first formal recruitment on the other side and it was exhausting, but so much fun. It made me grow to love my sisterhood even more and we have now gained even more wonderful girls in our chapter. I had no idea what to expect, but it was so worth it. Here are some thoughts that went through my head during this week:
1.*mentally prepares self to not get any sleep*
2.Oh my gosh there are actual PNMs outside the door right now
3.*butterflies/wanna vomit because nervous*
4.I really hope I’m not awkward
5.Do it for an awesome little
6.Am I clapping correctly?
7.My cheeks hurt from smiling so much
8.I’m still not loud enough? If I get any louder I will be screaming
9.Please dear God DO NOT TRIP
10. Oh my gosh you would be the cutest little please love us
11.Don’t forget her name.
12. Wow that party went by so fast!
13. Wow my feet really hurt
14. *tries to remember every single thing I know about my sorority*
15. Wow I love my sisters so much
16. I CAN’T WAIT FOR BID DAY
17. On Bid Day: WE ARE DONE AND WE GET NEW SISTERS AND NOW I CAN SLEEP
18. *Thanks God recruitment is over and for my awesome sisterhood*