What’s best about these fall and winter months is the delicious seasonal foods and drinks created to taste like pumpkin spice. Some places go a little over board. But here is a list of the most innovative and creative inventions of foods and drinks to make and buy that will taste like pumpkin spice and make your day ten times more delicious!
1. The classic Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Either at Dunkin, Starbucks or in a creamy K-cup in your own kitchen, this is the most famous and most delicious pumpkin spiced treat!
2. Pumpkin pie bar by ONE
3. Peeps pumpkin spiced and covered in chocolate
4. XO Marshmallows pumpkin spiced marshmallows
5. Little Bites pumpkin spiced muffins
6. Mrs. Thinster's Pumpkin Spice Cookies
This brand's pumpkin spice cookies pair well with milk, coffee, tea or even hot chocolate.
7. Daiya's Pumpkin Spice Cheezecake
8. Graeter's Pumpkin Ice Cream
Almost every famous ice cream brand makes their own seasonal flavor of pumpkin spiced ice cream, including Talenti, Halo Top, and Edy’s!
9. CVS Pumpkin Spice-Flavored Cough Drops
10. Snyder's of Hanover Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Pieces
11. M&M's White Pumpkin Pie Flavored Candies
12. Peanut Butter & Co. Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter
13. Cheerios Pumpkin Spice Cereal
14. Trader Joe's Pumpkin Rolls with Pumpkin Spice Icing
15. Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Latte Cold Brew Coffee
16. OREO Pumpkin Spice Cookies
17. Pumpkin Joe Joe's
To add to the fun, the
18. Williams Sonoma & Georgetown Cupcake Pumpkin Spice Cupcake Mix
If anyone is looking to make some of their own delicious pumpkin flavored treats and goodies, here is a cookbook with various different recipes to serve during the cold fall months!