18 Signs Balayage Is Here To Stay

18 Signs Balayage Is Here To Stay

The new hair trend: Balayage.
5771

As you all know, the ombre hair style and its variations have been the must-have hair color for a long time. You’ve probably bleached the ends of your hair to get the ombre look and maybe you have seen the recent trend for hair: balayage.

Balayage is kind of like ombre, but it gives your hair more of a clean look because it blends better than ombre. It will make your hair look unique and at the same time make it look beautiful and natural. Here are 18 beautiful examples that show you balayage is here to stay.

1. Frosted blonde balayage over light brown hair.

This is the color to do if you are looking to lighten it up.

2.Caramel balayage with dark auburn hair.

This is the perfect color for fall.

3.Bleach blonde and bright brown.

Perfect for the light waves.

4. A combination of light brown, dark auburn, and bleach blonde at the end.

This beautiful combination makes for a fun and sexy hair cut.

5. Modest.

If a little bit of change is what you are looking for then this level of balayage is the perfect color.

6. Platinum blonde streaks.

The platinum blonde streaks is perfect with the dark brown hair if you are searching for a look that will still look beautiful and also stand out at the same time.

7.Caramel and blonde.

Caramel and blonde are the perfect combination for a beautiful natural look.

8. Light brown and blonde.

The light brown and blonde combination just beautifully enhances these beach waves.

9. Golden brown and blonde, natural look.

The smoothness of this balayage makes her golden brown and blonde hair look so natural together.

10. Just a hint.

The beautiful hint of blonde at the ends of golden brown hair adds the perfect touch.

11. Caramel and dark brown.

The beautiful blend of caramel balayage with dark brown hair is to die for.

12. Keeping it dark.

The light touch of light brown with dark brown is the flawless look for keeping your hair its natural color.

13. Dark and light.

Another beautiful mixture of golden blonde with dark brown.

14. What about the red?

A beautiful mixture of shades of red.

15. Have some fun with it.

This group of red balayage says spunky.

16. All the blonde.

Blonde balayage is perfect for women with blonde hair who don't want to damage it.

17. Golden and chocolate brown.

My favorite mixture of golden and dark chocolate brown.

18. Loving the grey.

The grey and light brown mixture has become a very popular balayage color.