Never Grow Up

Never Grow Up

17 things I want my younger sister to know

4

Hey there, kiddo. Every time I turn around it seems like you are getting older and smarter and more independent. Life is flying by. So here is a little sisterly advice, some of it is cheesy and some of it is important, all of it is truth. Most importantly, I love you. Please, stop growing up.

1. Be a kid for as long as you can.

I'm going to cry the day you decide that you no longer want to play in the living room floor. I'm going to cry when you don't ask me to tuck you in at night anymore. Please, please enjoy your childhood. Soon you will have to pay bills and study and work hard. Enjoy the freeness of childhood.

2.Makeup isn't necessary

Makeup is fun. Makeup is expensive. Makeup is a lot of things, but it is never necessary.

3. Family is Forever

Hug mom and dad. Call grandma and grandpa. Love our family while you get the chance.

4. Wait on the right guy

Wait on a man who loves Jesus more than he loves you. Who puts your happiness above his. Who will gladly watch chick-flicks and go shopping. Wait on him. He's worth it.

5. Don't be afraid to dream BIG

Jump wholeheartedly into your crazy dreams. Ride each of them like a wave. Don't be afraid to fail. If you are going to fail, fail hard and fast then get up and try again. Don't let anything stop you.

6. Study Hard

School actually has a purpose, I promise.

7. Find Forever Friends

8. Only boring people get bored

9. You can never have too many journals

TJMAXX. That is all.

10. Happiness is a choice

11. Wear your heart on your sleeve

12. Be Authentic

13. Follow Jesus

14. Christian Rap

116 Clique (you'll thank me later)

15. Topknots are awesome

16. Be humble and quirky and confident

17. Choose Joy