17 Questions We're Still Asking In 2017

17 Questions We're Still Asking In 2017

Unanswered questions...
157

It's 2017 now, and there's still so many questions our world hasn't answered yet. Some serious things, some silly. But when you sit down and really think about it, there are so many things we don't know. They seem simple, but we really don't have an answer. Here are 17 questions for you to think about! Maybe you have an idea as to what the answer could be?

1. Why do all flavors of fruit loops taste exactly the same?

2. Who let the dogs out?

3. With how much our technology has changed, how come Dory doesn't just use Google maps?

4. Why is there a "D" in the word "fridge" but not in the word "refrigerator?"

5. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

6. Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavors, but dish soap is made with real lemons?

7. How do you open a package of scissors if you need scissors to cut into the packaging of scissors?

8. Why is the word "abbreviated" such a long word?

9. Why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only "a penny for your thoughts?"

10. What is Victoria's secret?

11. Why are eggs and light bulbs packaged in a flimsy containers, but batteries are secured in tough plastic?

12. Do judges and lawyers do jury duty?

13. Why do all days of the week end in "y?"

14. Why do people say heads up when you should duck?

15. Do NASCAR drivers need their license when they're racing?

16. Why is it at a Chinese restaurant an egg roll is called that when there is no egg in it?

17. Why do they call them animal crackers when they aren't crackers? They're cookies.