17 Times 'She's The Man' Accurately Described Your College Experience

My favorite's gouda.

9263
Wordpress

One of my favorite movies is "She's the Man." I can literally quote the movie because I have seen it so many times. "She's the Man" can accurately describe your college experience in these ways.

1. When your friend wakes you up and tells you you need to go to class.

2. The awkward encounters you get when meeting people on the first day of school.

3. When your professor tells you the exam is cumulative.

4. When the weather doesn't call for rain so you don't bring your rain coat or umbrella with you to class.

SEE ALSO: 10 Things "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days" Taught Us

5. When you submit the homework that is due at 11:59 at 11:58.

6. When you go to a frat party and cant find your friends.

7. When your professor tells you about the exam on Monday for the first time.

8. When your friends ask you to go out on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night.

9. When you get the email that classes are cancelled on Monday.

10. When you see your ex.

11. When someone steals your unassigned assigned seat.

12. When there are free things at events on campus.

13. When you tell your friends they have to go out with you even though they have three exams and a 10-page paper due.

14. When you have a hot TA.

15. When the girl you hate asks for your best guy friend's number.

16. When your friend asks you if you've done the quiz that's due in 10 minutes.

17. Giving yourself a pep talk before going into an exam.

I can watch this movie over and over again, and it will never get old.