17 Times Ross Geller Was All Of Us

17 Times Ross Geller Was All Of Us

He can be just like us.

162
17 Times Ross Geller Was All Of Us

Everyone thinks of Joey and Chandler when it comes to funny moments on "Friends," however Ross Geller still has some moments too. Though he "studies dinosaurs" for a job and has had three divorces, there is still a relatable side of Ross.

1. The first time you experiment with tanning.

2. Or when you tried teeth whitening.

3. When everything is going completely wrong, but you just have to pretend everything is actually OK.

4. When one of your friends insults you.

5. When you find out your roommate ate your leftovers you were saving.

6. When life decides to hit you with another curveball (yet again).

7. What you say aloud even though you know you absolutely are.

8. When you are trying to do anything and your friend just will not listen.

9. When your teacher assigns work over any school break.

10. When you try to make a legitimate effort in your suggestion, but all your friends shut you down.

11. When you wake up after a night out with some serious regrets and a lot of questions.

12. The best revenge plan is one that involves the afterlife.

13. He knows exactly how you feel after a month of holiday eating.

14. Relaxation is the best form of revenge.

15. When you correct someones grammar.

16. When you break out your sick dance moves, though it will never compare to "The Routine."

17. And finally when you want to tell someone off, Ross knows exactly how to.

Though Ross can be a bit of a nerd, at the end of the day there is a part of him inside us all. Ross Geller is really just like us.