17 Things College Students Want To See Under The Tree

Some you can't really wrap
46

Here is a list of what every college student really wants for Christmas this year, even if it really isn't possible.

1. Money to pay for student loans

This might be the most asked for gift this year for any college student. it might not be realistic, but it does sound pretty nice to receive any money to help towards those student loans.

2. Gas Cards

These can come in handy when during break you will be driving everywhere to see your friends and go on your winter break road trips!

3. Gift cards (especially food)

What college student does not love free food?

4. A good 9+ hours of sleep every night

We cannot wait to get this opportunity again.

5. Job opportunities

This might be for all the graduating seniors the Christmas season. I hope this year many job opportunities come your way this Holiday!

6. A therapy animal

An animal in general is always the perfect gift for anybody any Christmas season. However, this year a therapy cat or dog is just the thing any college student needs to get past the years to come.

7. Comfy clothes

Comfy clothes can help any college student feel cozy and warm and relaxed after a long hard semester.

8. Reassurance

Every college student needs a little reassurance that they are on the right track and doing the right thing before continuing on with their college education.

9. Good grades after finals

Isn't this what we are all praying for before we see our final grades posted. This will be on every college student minds as the holidays become nearer. Wouldn't it be great if we could write a Christmas list to all our professors like this?

10. Some actual good food

We have been waiting all semester for actual good-tasting food! Every college student cannot wait to come home to their parent's cooking, this is a must.

11. Coffee

Just coffee.

12. A funny mug

Cute and clever at the same time.

13. Netflix gift card

We want a way to pay for all the shows we need to binge watch over break!

14. The right to lay in bed all day

We all deserve our lazy days and what better opportunity than over break.

15. Free Tuition

Even though this is so unrealistic it is nice to think about.

16. Lifetime supply of textbooks

That would be so nice

17.Time to see their best friend

What we all look forward to after break!

These are some helpful ideas of what every college student is wishing for this holiday season!