17 Struggles Of Wearing Glasses

17 Struggles Of Wearing Glasses

But glasses are cool.

110
17 Struggles Of Wearing Glasses

Life has blessed me with the constant need for 'four eyes', and this lifestyle comes with quite a list of daily struggles that the lucky souls with 20/20 vision just don't understand.

1. Walking inside and not being able to see anything because your glasses are foggy so you're just like "Where am I? What's going on?"

2. Not being able to see anything in the rain and wishing they made mini windshield wipers already

3. Trying to find a way to wear your glasses and sunglasses at the same time is a struggle

4. Having glasses suntan lines is the worst

5. Trying to work out and your glasses are slipping everywhere

6. Constantly pushing them back up your nose...even when you're not wearing them

7. Looking everywhere for them, and then realizing they've been on your head this whole time

8. Every hairstyle has to work around your glasses

9. "Wait....wait, let me put my glasses on" is like your catch phrase at this point

10. Being blind to all your surroundings while swimming, or other water activities

11. Not being able to see ever without your glasses in general

12. Any activity ever puts smudges on your glasses so you're always cleaning them

13. Snapchat filters don't always work with your glasses on

14. When you have to take your glasses off before making out with someone because they always seem to get in the way

15. You look stupid when you forget your glasses and are trying your hardest to see something

16. Trying to sleep with your glasses on is impossible

17. When you accidentally break them you are forced to resort to desperate measures

But it's fine because...

Right!?