On Feb. 22, Positive Post-it Day overtook the campus of Appalachian State University. This is the second year this event has taken place and it was, yet again, a huge success. There were hundreds of positive Post-it notes on campus because of this event, but here are the best 17 notes I encountered, for the best reasons.
1. Because we need to be reminded to live in the moment.
2. Because the wise words of Leslie Knope are always relevant.
3. Because being yourself is important.
4. Because it's not as easy as you think it's going to be and that's okay.
5. Because...well, you have a nice butt.
6. Because you can do better than average.
7. Because we all have potential.
8. Because every day is important.
9. Because we should always strive to be our best.
10. Because life gets hard sometimes.
11. Because you are never alone.
12. Because there are better days ahead.
13. Because experiences are valuable.
14. Because we need to take risks.
15. Because life always finds a way.
16. Because this was a cute inspirational doodle.
17. Because we should love others, not judge them.