Need A Reason To Not Vote For Trump? Don't Worry, Here Are 17 Reasons

Need a reminder to vote in November? Here is a non-exhaustive list of all the crass things Donald Trump has ever said or done.

312

1. That time Trump made fun of a disabled reporter.

I genuinely don't know what could posses someone to make fun of someone with a disability.

2. Trump's narrative of Mexican Americans and immigrants being " criminals" and "rapists."

This is such a tired and disgusting narrative that us Mexican Americans are tired of hearing.

3. When he was talking about John McCain, Trump concluded, “he's not a war hero.” Then, to clarify his comment, he says, “he (McCain) is only a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured, I hate to tell you.”

Not to mention calling soldiers who have died in battle "losers."

4. That time Trump told Congresswomen to "go back" to the countries they came from.

Twitter

I believe that the most U.S. American action to do is push for is for progressivism.

5. That time during a Fox News debate when Trump was asked why he thinks it's okay to call women he does not like “fat pigs” “slobs” “dogs” “disgusting animals." His response was, “...only Rosie O'Donnell.”

Another past comment he made about women was, "it would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees." How is having respect for women an issue of being politically correct?

6. At a rally, Trump commented, “I love the old days. You know what these used to do to guys like that when at a place like this. They were carried out on a stretcher.” This comment was directed at someone who was getting thrown out of his rally.

I don't even want to know what "old times" to which he's refers. By the way, there is no right answer.

8. Trump claims to be "pro-life," but he does not care about the sanctity of life. While he may be against abortions, he wholeheartedly supports the death penalty.

To avoid hypocrisy and logical inconsistency, one cannot be pro-life and support the death penalty at the same time.

9. When Trump said the terrifying words, "and when you’re a star, they let you do it, you can do anything… grab them by the p*ssy.” 

He did not regret this statement at the time nor does he regret saying these words now; to this day, when he speaks about the tapes, he defends himself, calling his language, "locker room talk." Even if the statement is "locker room talk," it was brought out of the locker room and discussed in public with a television host. Not to mention, this statement represents how he actually thinks, in his belief that women are just sexual objects. Thank you, next presidential candidate - please.

10. When Trump addressed sexual assault allegations made against him by Jessica Leeds, he said, “believe me, she would not be my first choice.”

Everything is wrong with the way he combatted this allegation.

11. That time Trump wanted surveillance of certain mosques and wanted to kick out all Syrian refugees.

Not to mention the time he said that he believes there were some Muslim Americans that were happy to see 9/11 happen.

12. Trump's constant attempts to end and defund DACA.

American Immigration GIF by INTO ACTIONGiphy

If Trump stays in office, there is no doubt that the GOP would eventually win and end up successfully defunding DACA. That means that all the Dreamers who came to this country as children will be sent back to the country they no longer know.

13. That time Trump disclosed just how much he loves torture and waterboarding.

This one is just plain disturbing.

14. Trump's disturbing comments on his child, "If Ivanka wasn't my daughter, I'd probably be dating her."

disgusted steve carell GIFGiphy

I'll just leave this here.

15. During a COVID-19 briefing that disclosed the numbers of cases and fatalities in the country, Trump kept saying, “I'm trending on Facebook”

I don't really know why that was such a worthy thing to him, he's already the president of the United States. Can someone teach this man to read the room?

16. Trump's appalling words about going behind the scenes of pageants, seeing women naked while, "getting away with that kind of thing."

On the Howard Stern Show in 2005, Trump said about the pageant, "I'll go backstage before a show and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else. And you know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant. And therefore, I'm inspecting it. You know they're standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that."

That statement is just beyond disturbing.

17. Trump's general belief that, “too much testing of COVID-19 makes America look worse than it is.” This idea makes no sense.

Did he ever stop to think that maybe people get tested so they can be cautious and not spread the disease to people around them?

Resources to help ensure you are registered to vote and more:

Register to Vote Here!

Important Primary Dates According to Each State Here!

Verify your Voter Registration Status in any state!

Additional Resources for Voting can be found here!

Joe Biden's Vision for America