17 Fall Makeup Trends

17 Fall Makeup Trends

Spoiler alert: This season's trends are PERF for lazy girls

85
17 Fall Makeup Trends
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/09/20/636415331122842428-1062805687_makeup.jpg

Welcome to fall! As a Cosmetologist, I'm always on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what trends will catch next! And I have to say, I'm LOVING the beauty trends coming up! Here are some awesome trends I've seen walking down the runway and into the real world! This season is all about the five-minute face! It's about having natural beauty, and having fun with color! This is the perfect season for lazy girls (like myself) because we can easily attain these beauty goals without cutting into our beauty rest!

Bold Eyes!

Bold eyes are a MUST this fall! Though very different from the bold eyes of the past, this fall is more about simple and easy than the three sets of false lashes and overpowering shadow of last year!

Think about using a fun color more often! You should gently glaze your eye lid with that bright color, and skip the liner! Make sure you don't over do the shadow by putting multiple colors on at once though.. just stick with one beautiful, bold shadow. Texture is super in right now too! That includes bold glitters, shines, and eye glosses!

Get the Too-Faced Glitter Bomb Prismatic Glitter Eyeshadow Palette at Ulta for $45

As with bold eyes, bold liner is a must this season! Get creative and draw shapes with your liner, create a fun change with a bold color smudged as a liner, or even go retro and draw on a bold black liner! All three have been seen at fashion week, and in magazines all over! If you're leaning more toward the bold liner, remember that the fall make up trends this year are focused on a minimalistic approach. If you do liner, skip the shadow. You dont want for one to overpower the other!

My FAVE liner is the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On liner. It comes in 43 shades, so there is no reason not to have some perfectly lined lids this fall! Get it online from their website for only $20 (that's a steal if you ask me!)

Fresh, Dewy Face!

This fall is all about simple, "not trying" foundation. The ultimate goal is to have a fresh faced, youthful glow. To achieve this, beauty bloggers are suggesting that you skip the bronzer and highlighter. A simple foundation/concealer combo and some blush to make the cheeks rosy, and you are set to go! Though it doesn't hurt to top off your "naturally perfect skin" with a dewy setting spray.

This setting spray by NYX is good for the budget and perfection for the skin! And he best part? It's at Ulta for only $8!

Vampy Lips!

This fall, it's again, all about simple. You want to look like you took five minutes as you walked out the door. Which, tbh is probably the greatest fashion trend because hello, FIVE MINUTE MAKEUP! And the lips are not different from that trend. Makeup artists are saying to ditch the lip liner, pick your fav shade for the day, and go for it!

Your shade doesn't need to match anything except for your attitude! Some Celebrity make up artists are even saying that the "just made out in the back of the library" look is completely in style. So now there's no need to worry about eating with your lips on! If it smudges, it is not the end of the world!

Both a bold lip and a nude lip is completely in. If you venture more to the bold lip, don't over do it on the eye makeup. It's 2017, not 1986. But a good, off-beat lip is just what the doctor ordered! If you are more the nude lip type, there is absolutely no pressure. Just go with one you love and enjoy yourself.

These are in my make up case currently! The Revlon Ultra HD liquid lipsticks are AMAZING. THey come in 16 colors, are a really good price, and they stay. All. Day. For real, I can apply in the morning and i more than likely don't have to re apply after lunch! They also have the most beautiful nude I think I've ever seen! Plus, they're only $9.99

All in all, I'm super excited about these fall make up trends. It's finally time to let my inner lazy girl shine! I hope you found a few new products that made it to your must try list! (That is, if they haven't already made it to your online shopping cart!)

Make sure you come back next week to learn about the 2017 Fall Hair Trends!