17 Fall Dates Your Girlfriend Hopes You Have Already Planned

It is officially time for pumpkin spice and love at first sight.
483317

1. Going to the Pumpkin Patch

2. Carving Pumpkins

3. Apple Picking

4. Star Gazing

5. Scary Movie Night

6. Sit by the Fire and Roast Marshmallows

7. Cook Thanksgiving Dinner Together

8. Go to a Haunted House

9. Go to a Football Game

10. Bake a Pie Together

11. Jump in a Pile of Leaves

12. Visit a Corn Maze

13. Visit a Fall Festival

14. Have a Fun Fall Photo Shoot

15. Go on a Ghost Tour

16. Go Black Friday Shopping

17. Take a Fall Scenic Drive Together

Cover Image Credit: Pxhere

Look, I Don't Want Your Boy, But 'break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored' Makes Me Feel Incredible

It makes me feel empowered. It makes me feel my best.

130

I have seen so many thoughts and complaints that Ariana Grande's new song, "break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored" is shallow.

Some are even saying, "this song just perpetuates everything that is wrong with dating and relationships in society today."

But, girl, I have to disagree.

You see, just because I sing this song at the top of my lungs in both my dorm's shower and alone in my car, I am not going to steal anyone's boyfriend.

I am simply pretending like I am some kind of bad chick that no one should mess with but in reality, I apologize for walking in someone's direction.

And, let's say, if I were to say something lighthearted or friendly to him and he responds with actions that propose cheating, he wasn't a good boyfriend in the first place.

Listen, girls: stop being so insecure.

You have a boyfriend. He loves you. He chose you. If another girl comes by and his eyes dart her way, his heart wasn't in it all the way.

Not everything is deeper than the skin.

Now, let me be clear, I am not saying that it's OK for girls to go around and try to steal boyfriends. Actually, that's a pretty trashy move that no one should attempt. I know it happens, though. I know it is everyone's worst fear.

However, there is no life living within fear of rejection and being left. If those are the things that linger in the back of your mind, you will never taste the freedom of living.

Truly living.

So am I a bad person, considering that 'break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored' is my anthem?

So no, just listening to Ari's new bop doesn't make me a bad person or a boyfriend stealer.