17 Fall Dates Your Girlfriend Hopes You Have Already Planned

It is officially time for pumpkin spice and love at first sight.
483059

1. Going to the Pumpkin Patch

2. Carving Pumpkins

3. Apple Picking

4. Star Gazing

5. Scary Movie Night

6. Sit by the Fire and Roast Marshmallows

7. Cook Thanksgiving Dinner Together

8. Go to a Haunted House

9. Go to a Football Game

10. Bake a Pie Together

11. Jump in a Pile of Leaves

12. Visit a Corn Maze

13. Visit a Fall Festival

14. Have a Fun Fall Photo Shoot

15. Go on a Ghost Tour

16. Go Black Friday Shopping

17. Take a Fall Scenic Drive Together

Cover Image Credit: Pxhere

5 Powerful Rihanna Songs That Prove Relationships Ain't Easy

"I still love you, but I just can't do this."

3837

Relationships aren't perfect. They can be painful and aggravating. They can be problematic and detrimental to our mental health.

Of course, relationships require a great deal of time and commitment to maintain, but if you're not with the love of your life, is it even worth it?

Here are five beautifully powerful Rihanna songs that prove relationships are harder than they look.

1. "Take A Bow"

"Don't tell me you're sorry cause you're not // Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught"

2. "Stupid In Love"

"I still love you, but I just can't do this"

3. "Rehab"

"I never gave myself to another the way I gave it to you // You don't even recognize the ways you hurt me, do you? // It's gonna take a miracle to bring me back // And you're the one to blame"

4. "Te Amo"

"I understand that we all need love and I'm not afraid // I feel the love but I don't feel that way"

5. "Stay"

"Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving // 'Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving"