17 Classic Songs For Drunk White People

17 Classic Songs For Drunk White People

Does anyone remember actually learning the words, or are we born knowing them?

67109
17 Classic Songs For Drunk White People
Brit Smith / Interscope

After spending this past weekend at my boyfriend's formal in the Poconos, I have discovered one thing that seems consistent across every wedding, frat party, sweet 16, and other events that may involve drinking, white people, and a DJ. We always get extremely excited over the same songs, no matter how overplayed they may be. I am not saying this list is specific to white people, it is just most consistent across most of my observations. We can all attest to requesting or loudly shouting the words to at least one of these songs, if not many of them. To all future DJs and white people, this one's for you. Check out the complete Spotify playlist at the end!

17. "I Want You Back" - The Jackson 5

16. "Jack and Diane" - John Mellencamp

15. "We Didn't Start the Fire" - Billy Joel

14. "Mr. Brightside" - The Killers

13. "Summer of '69" - Bryan Adams

12. "Bust a Move" - Young MC

11. "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell

10. "It's Tricky" - Run-DMC

9. "Waterfalls" - TLC

8. Born in the U.S.A- Bruce Springsteen

7. "Mambo No. 5" - Lou Bega

6. "Chicken Fried" - Zac Brown Band

5. "Stacy's Mom" - Fountains of Wayne

4. Africa- Toto

3. Come on Eileen- Dexys Midnight Runners

2. "Sweet Caroline" - Neil Diamond

1. "Don't Stop Believin'" - Journey

Here's the full playlist — enjoy!