The good, the bad and the u-g-l-y. They've seen it all. The place you come home to at the end of a stressful day to unwind, vent and drink copious amounts of wine with. The people that always have not just your back, but weekend plans already mapped out. Here are 16 things to thank your suitemates for.
1. Keeping you sane through every meltdown.
2. Forcing you to go to the gym with them.
3. Forcing you to go out.
4. But also forcing you to stay in.
5. For always being down for food.
6. Stalking every human you've ever interacted with on social media.
7. Never judging through any situation.
8. Always being there when you need a drink.
9. Putting up with you when you've had too many drinks.
10. Making sure you get to your location safe.
11. Having enough clothes to borrow so an outfit is never repeated.
12. Making you feel like Beyonce` on days you feel like sh*t.
13. For being the judgment you needed when you had none.
14. Every late night pillow talk.
(thanks for keeping me sane, Olivia)