16 Quotes to Remember When You're In Need of Inspiration

55
google images

It's not always easy to muster up motivation to get things done and sometimes when morale is low, it's easy to feel like everything is impossible. If you're in a rut, cramming for finals, or just simply having a bad day, one of the easiest ways I've found to cheer myself up and stop feeling sorry for myself is to spend some quality time with me, myself, and Pinterest. Here are 16 quotes I've found that always get the job done when I'm seeking inspiration.

1.

"Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will." -Karim Seddiki
2.

"When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top."

3.

"Life is tough my darling, but so are you." -Stephanie Bennett Henry

4.

"It always seems impossible until it's done."

5.

"Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free."

6.

"Everything is going to be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

7.

"Trust that when the answer is no, a better yes is down the road."

8.

"Sometimes it ends up different and it is better that way."

9.

"You didn't come this far to only come this far."

10.

"The expert in anything was once a beginner."

11.

"A ship is always safe at shore but that is not what it is built for." -Albert Einstien

12.

"The fact that you aren't where you want to be should be enough motivation."

13.

"Nothing can dim the light that shines from within." -Maya Angelou

14.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." -Confucius

15.

"A diamond is a coal that did well under pressure." -Henry Kissinger

16.

"Quit slackin' and make shit happen."