16 People I Respect Most

16 People I Respect Most

Find out what it means to me.

333
16 People I Respect Most
Unaccomplished Dangler

There is a lot of people I respect in this world. The dreamers, the believers, the hard workers. This list is the people I respect but don't always think about.

1. The Dreamers

This one is obvious. I consider myself a dreamer myself, and I give respect to the people that set the bar high for themselves, even if they never get there.

2. The Library-Goers

The people who can spend countless hours in the library are pretty crazy to me. I like the library and use it as much as I can, but for a person to sit in the same seat for hours on end have a different kind of mindset I wish I had.

3. The Late-Night Studiers

To go off the library-goers, late night studiers are a different breed. I can't believe giving up hours of needed sleep to be studying for a test. Do they not have mental capacities? My brain almost hurts thinking about it.

4. The people in the gym that are there to change their bodies

Whether they are trying to lose a lot of weight, or just get the body they want for summer, I give a lot of respect to the people that are in the gym to better themselves frankly just for them.

5. The Runners

You run because you like to run? Let alone the track runners that every sport season at school. There's a good reason I selected a sport that involves about the least amount of strain on the body. I. Hate. Running.

6. The Non-Social Media-ers

It feels sort of pathetic to say, but I don't know what I would do on a regular basis without social media. My best friend is so far off the grid it actually hurts me, but that's him.

7. Vegetarians

Going back to not living without social media, who would I be without meat? Vegetarians live their lives eating earth when I spend most of my life eating what's on the earth. I respect the people that do it by choice because they think it's better.

8. Fast Typers

I sit in class next to people that fly through taking notes and I watch how fast they type compared to how I write and wonder what I'm doing with my life. Meanwhile, here I am typing this article with two fingers.

9. The Spontaneous

I like everything planned out. I respect the people that live their lives with no plan, no worries, doing whatever pops into their head at a given moment. Yeah, let's go spend three hours hiking...what?

10. The people who don't need to study

How long did you study for? 8 hours, you? An hour. What did you get? A 94, you? A 70. That's frankly just frustrating and I'm insanely jealous of the ability to not study much and get phenomenal grades.

11. The people that can wear anything

Because of my body build, I can't wear everything that I really want to. Respect to the people that can make anything look good, you got a gift.

12. The Sweet-Eaters

If I take more than a bite of a brownie or cake, I question myself on almost every aspect of my life. Some people can eat sweet like it's their job. Do they have like a separate portion of their stomach? I want that, too.

13. The manual labor workers

My first summer job was working for a grounds department and I gained a lot of respect for people who work manual labor jobs. When I would get home, I thought about calling out sick from work every day. It wasn't fun. My hands still hurt.

14. Bilinguals

Even the people who are really good at taking foreign language classes. I think one of the coolest things in life would be able to speak another language fluently.

15. The Singers

So you're telling me I don't sound just like Justin Moore in my car? If I had three wishes, one might be used for being able to sing, one for the ability to teleport, and one for more wishes.

And last but not least:

16. My Friends

My friends are interesting people. And they were stupid enough to become friends with me. I give them a lot of respect for that.