16 Nicholas Sparks Quotes For When You've Given Up On Love

Do you ever just wonder where you went wrong in your past relationships?

154
April Schoenfeld

Do you ever just lie awake in your bed at night, unable to go to sleep, because you have decided you will never fall in love again? Do you ever just wonder where you went wrong in your past relationships? Well, trust me, you are not alone.

True love is a once in a lifetime thing that comes along when you least expect it, but trust me, it will come. Don't give up because there is someone out there waiting for you that will make you forget about all those sleepless nights. That person will come along and make you wonder why you ever doubted love in the first place. While you're waiting for your true soulmate...Nicholas Sparks has novels full of beautiful quotes to help us get through any loveless day.

1. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard and we’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me…Every day”

2. “I finally understood what true love meant…love meant that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own no matter how painful the choices you face may be.”

3.“Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn’t make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.”

4. “Nothing that’s worthwhile is ever easy. Remember that.”

5. “I don’t think we’re meant to understand it all the time. I think that sometimes we just have to have faith.”

6. “I’m sorry she never got her miracle.” “She did get her miracle, Landon, her miracle was you.”

7. “Don’t take my advice. Or anyone’s advice. Trust yourself. For good or for bad, happy or unhappy, it’s your life, and what you do with it has always been entirely up to you.”

8. “Would you stop thinking about what everyone else wants. Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?”

9.“I know the Lord has a plan for us all, but sometimes, I just don’t understand what the message can be.”

10. “I’m not sure anyone’s life turns out exactly the way they imagine. All we can do is to try to make the best of it. Even when it seems impossible.”

11. “It might seem as the hardest thing to do, but you have to forget the guy who forgot about you.”

12. “Love doesn’t mean anything if you’re not willing to make a commitment”

13. “What’s your heart telling you to do?” “I don’t know.” “Maybe you’re trying too hard to hear it.”

14. “Find out who you are, and do it on purpose.”

15. “I truly believe why love can hurt, love can also heal.”

16. “I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change.”