16 Lessons From 2016 (A Crazy Year)

16 Lessons From 2016 (A Crazy Year)

Time flies.
1

For many reasons 2016 will not be a year anyone forgets soon-- for good or bad. For me? I know I learned a lot.

Here's 16 things I walked away with:

1. Time flies, whether you're having fun or not. Believe me.

2. Good friends always equal good times.

3. Get at least half an hour of fresh air every day. A walk or run is the best study break there is.

4. Take lots of naps.

5. Always go with your instincts; you'll thank yourself later.

6. Do not accept anything less than love and respect from others; you don't deserve to be treated otherwise.

7. You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take. I cannot stress the validity of this quote enough.

8. Have everything you want, but in moderation.

9. Friends is a highly addictive TV show; proceed with caution.

10. Never mistake multiple signs for coincidences. Take them for what they are.

11. Listening to your favorite songs on repeat

12. Never let a good thing slip past you; you'll regret it.

13. Coffee is, and always will be, an answer to most of your problems.

14. If you feel the need to complain about something, voice your choice. You cannot be as opinionated as a political analyst if you do not actually vote.

15. At the end of the day, if you gave it your all, be proud of that.

16. Life goes on.