'American Horror Story' Is Back And Here Are 16 Scream-Worthy Twitter Reactions To This Season's Premiere

As one Twitter user said: "It's like if Friday The 13th and Halloween had a baby, that would be AHS1984."

45

American Horror Story Premiered last night on FX and it not only gave us all the eighties feels but it had us locking our windows and doors before bed. As always, Twitter came in clutch with the memes and reactions to last night's episode (that airs Wednesday's at 10 pm) and here are 15 of the most relatable AHS posts I would find.

Listen up 80s fans, this one's for you.

"You're all going to die."

Then they proceed to drive to the camp. How come no one ever listens when they are warned????

This chick always be trippin'

Come on Brooke, get it together.

Oh yeah, the killer cuts off ears. 

Tbh I was not prepared for seeing that much blood at 10 pm but then again when would I be?

Oh, did someone say something? 

They probably couldn't hear them since there's a killer cutting ears off..

Again no one even tried to avoid the camp.

I would've avoided that camp like I avoid my every day responsibilities.

Ahh those classic 80s workout tapes.

Find me buying sweatbands and leg-warmers. We're bringing it BACK.

I am not kidding this show will really inspire you. 

Why did this ever go out of style?

Find me checking my back every time I hear keys jingle. 

There was a classic Spongebob reference. 

Now I can't answer my phone either.

Texts only please.

We were also missing some familiar faces last night. 

I'm not sure the show will be the same without them #rip.

Are we really surprised Brooke answered the phone? 

I'm just surprised she didn't answer it with a sassy remark tbh.

A combo I didn't know I needed. 

Don't you dare jingle your keys at me. No, sir. 

The predications are already happening. 

Who do you think is the killer?