15 Ways To Celebrate National Bundt (Pan) Day

November 15th is the big day, so get ready.

19
Wikimedia

Did you know that November 15th is National Bundt (Pan) Day? I bet you didn't, but that's okay, because I've got you covered. Here are 15 bundt recipes for November 15th.

1. Monkey Bread with Caramel

What's a bundt pan without monkey bread? This is perfect for a dessert, or perhaps an indulgent morning breakfast.

2. Pumpkin Spice Buttermilk Cake

with cinnamon cream cheese frosting

The pumpkin spice trend will continue on outside of lattes. Make this cake to warm up your insides on a particularly cool winter day.

3. Rainbow Jello

Rainbow cakes might be trending, but the simplicity of this jello recipe is it's best perk.

4. Pull Apart Pizza

Who said bundt pans were just for cakes and desserts? Certainly not I.

5. Stuffing

It's almost T-Day, and if you need more stove-top space, try out this one in the oven.

6. While you're at it, try roasting your chicken in a bundt pan.

Keeping the chicken up off of it's bottom keeps the skin nice and crisp, for the best chicken out there.

7. Baked Mac & Cheese

Baked pasta, baked cheese, crispy edges. What else can a person ask for?

8. Try a family favourite of Banana Bread

A new shape, but all of the same old love.

9. Berry Monkey Bread

Another monkey bread treat to get your day started off right. The berries almost make it pass for a breakfast food, right?

10. Meatloaf

Don't forget the most classic non-dessert bundt pan recipe there is. Meatloaf, with perfect size proportions at the ready.

11. Samoa Bread

Hold out until Girl Scout Cookie season with this exciting twist on chocolate cake.

12. Lemon Velvet Bundt Cake

With blueberry cream cheese frosting.

This one is almost worth making just because it's so pretty.

13. Herb and Cheese Monkey Bread

Enjoy a savory take on the classic monkey bread with this recipe.

14. Sloppy Joes

The uniqueness of this recipe might be worth it's oddity.

15. Almond Pound Cake

Nothing beats a well done pound cake. Try this one out for yourself, and show off to any dinner guests you might be hosting.