15 Times We Were All Hanna Marin In College

All the times we can relate to the sassy but classy, Hanna Marin.

Hanna Marin is a sassy, outgoing and loving character. College students relate to her more than you would think. Here are a few times we were Hanna Marin in college.

1. When your friend asks you how your exam went

We've all had those exams where we know we either passed or failed, and we definitely don't want to talk about it with our friends.

2. Going to sporting events

When you get free admission into events, why not support your school at home events and cheer on everyone.

3. Then realizing you actually have no idea what's going on

Who actually understands sports nowadays? We just go to hang out with our friends.

4. When studying all night gets the best of you

We've all had those nights that only consist of coffee, snacks and books. Who needs sleep anyways?

5. When your phone dies before noon

And you remembered you forgot your charger at home. We already know today's going to be rough.

6. When your professor changes a due date and doesn't think to mention it to you

All trust gone.

7. Having class all day and having no time to eat

This is a struggle. Trying to find time to eat during the day is a daily fight that all students face.

8. Spending hours people watching on campus

Let's be honest, we've all spent days people watching your fellow students on campus and you can't wait to tell your roommate about all the weird things you saw.

9. When your roommates want to go to Taco Bell at midnight

This is happened to us more than you could imagine. Can I just lay in bed and finish binge watching my Netflix?

10. Calling your mom to vent about your problems

It's true, calling your mom to vent about things is a normal thing to do and there's things you can't talk about with your friends that you can with your mom. Mom's are the best.

11. When your best friend is weirdly obsessed with holidays

And she get's crazy when you say you can decorate the room however you want. Holiday's are more fun when you have a best friend who goes all out.

12. Getting up at the crack of dawn to cram your last minute studying in for your exam

Even though we've spent endless hours studying, there's always that little more that we have to do. So why not wake up early to finish studying? As long as we get our coffee everything is okay.

13. And then the studying doesn't pay off and you fail the exam

One of the worst feelings in the world is studying for hours and the exam still hits you like a bus. We all have to take an "L" sometimes, right?

14. The professor that hits you with a pile of homework over the weekend

It's not like we wanted to enjoy our weekend anyways. We'll just spend Saturday and Sunday hitting the books.

15. That one weekend you and your besties are free of homework and work

It's kind of a miracle when you and all your besties are all free for the whole weekend. Time to sit in and watch movies all weekend.