Report this Content
I have been to at least a dozen weddings, I've been in weddings, I've celebrated people's engagements with them. I know the engaged scene, I know what a wedding day looks like.
But there is something unique and incomprehensible about your sibling getting engaged. It's a totally different ball game. I'm guessing that it's especially weird when it's your first sibling to get engaged, but I've only had one sibling get engaged so far, so someone more well-versed in married siblings will have to let me know!
A lot of thoughts have gone through my head since my brother got engaged last week...Here are 15 of them.
2. This all happened kind of suddenly...
3. He's old enough to get engaged?
4. She actually really does have a diamond ring on her finger.
5. I can't believe she said yes.
6. Wait... I have to help with wedding planning now?
7. I really can't believe she said yes.
8. This is weird.
9. I'm so excited!
10. I'm panicking.
11. Relief is an understatement.
12. Jesus knew what he was doing with that one.
13. We're actually adults.
14. I'm going to have a sister-in-law?!?!
15. This next chapter is going to be a sweet one.
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.