14 Things That Will Happen When You See Your Friends From Home

It feels like a decade.

15

It feels like only yesterday that we shared our heartfelt goodbyes with our closest friends from home, but the countdown for break can finally begin. Thanksgiving break is finally among us and winter break is coming shortly after. You've probably called or FaceTimed them just to remind them that you'll be reunited in only a few short weeks. You've also probably planned all the things you're going to do once you're together.

1. Embrace them for hours

You've probably envisioned this moment in your head and replayed it several times, but the moment you see your friend you cannot wait to pounce on them and hug them forever. No more FaceTime, phone calls, or packages - nothing can separate you guys now.

2. Have SLEEPOVERS!

There's no escaping your friends once you're reunited with them. There's no better way to make up for months of absence other than having endless sleepovers.

3. Do nothing with them

One of the best parts of having your friends back is being able to do absolutely nothing with them. From napping to pigging out on their couch with mounds of blankets, while watching a movie - you're glad just to be in their presence.

4. Go to your favorite restaurants

Along with missing your friends, you've also missed all the restaurants you always used to go to or order from. Your favorite take-out place is just waiting for your call with your usual order.

5. Visit your second parents

Yes, you missed your friends but you missed their parents just as much. You will hug them and talk to them just as if they are your own parents because where else would you be if you weren’t at your own house?

6. Come over...frequently

It's you again! Your friends can't forget that you practically live with them. Now that you guys are back in the same state it is inevitable for you not to come over randomly.

7. Discuss your college experiences

There will be plenty of stories to be told and laughs to be exchanged. You can finally gossip and vent to your good friends about everything they've missed out on just like old times.

8. Annoy each other within 10 minutes

As excited as you are to be back with your friends, you can't forget about how annoying they can be sometimes. But nonetheless, you love them and probably missed it.

9. Photograph every second and put it on social media

Now that you're together, the whole world has to know. No more throwback photos about how much you miss each other, you can now inform everyone that you're finally reunited.

10. Be weird together

In college it's sometimes hard to reveal your true self. Maybe you feel that the weirder version of yourself won't be liked but when you're home and back with your friends you're free to be as weird as you want together.

11. Binge watch all your favorite movies and shows

You and your friends can now spend all your time re-watching your favorite movies and shows without interruption.

12. Go Christmas shopping

Winter break easily translates to a month long celebration of Christmas and gift shopping - and who other than your friends are better shopping partners? When you need an honest opinion or some creative ideas they are there to help...or sometimes be no help at all.

13. Celebrate the holidays together

It's going to be easy to get in the Christmas spirit once you're surrounded by all the people you've missed. You'll be reminded why all those months have been worth the wait when you're listening to Christmas music and feasting with your best friends.

14. Hug it out once break is over

We all have to say our goodbyes at some point and, although it's been fun and you've spent all the time you possibly could together, you're still going to miss your friends more than anything. But at least spring break is around the corner...