15 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT GOD'S GPS

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
694

Nowadays almost everyone uses a GPS when going to unfamiliar places. Sometimes I even use it to go places I have been to and just don't remember how to get there. GPS has a wonderful feature which reroutes you when you miss a turn or when you turn too early. God's GPS has this feature and more.

1. ONLY GOD KNOWS THE FINAL DESTINATION

As humans, it is in our nature to want to be in control. I don't know about you, but being in control is a feeling I tend to love. In fact, in it is one of my biggest battles at the moment. So, not knowing what the future might hold might make us wonder or even wish we knew, but God's GPS doesn't work like that. Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".

2. WE CAN TAKE SHORTCUTS

Just like when we are driving and we think we know our way around and we start taking shortcuts, in life we tend to do the same. Sometimes those shortcuts are not the way, but we do them anyways. Those shortcuts are part of the journey which is why God let them happen.

3. BUT, GOD WILL REROUTE US WHEN NEEDED

Psalm 23:2-3 "He makes me lie down in green pastures,he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul.He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake".

4. GOD'S GPS DOESN'T USE DATA

5.GOD'S GPS DOESN'T USE WIFI

6. YOU DON'T EVEN NEED A PHONE

7. YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DRIVE

8.BECAUSE HE WILL TAKE THE WHEEL

9. THE ONE TOOL HE GIVES US IS THE BIBLE

10. GOD'S GPS DOESN'T TAKE US ON STRAIGHT ROADS

11.GOD'S GPS DOESN'T GIVE US THE OPTION TO TAKE THE FASTEST ROUTE

12. GOD'S GPS DON'T GIVE AN ARRIVAL TIME

13. BECAUSE HIS TIMING IS PERFECT

14. HE MIGHT MAKE YOU STOP OR TAKE DETOUR

15. BUT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY BECAUSE GOD'S GPS IS PERFECT

I said all this to encourage you friends. If you are not where you want to be in life right now, or if you are thinking that God might be forgetting you, I want to tell you that He doesn't and He never will. Trust in the Lord, Trust in his TIMING because it is perfect.

At times, we don't open our hearts to let God do His work, so ask yourself if you are letting Him, or are you taking your own direction. The more we take our own direction, the longer the process might be, so let us be obedient children while we enjoy the ride to our final destination.

Xoxo,

DD